domingo, 3 de junio de 2007

View about teaching EFL

Metstorywriter
sábado 19 de mayo de 2007
View about teaching EFL
Hello guys,
I am Mary Ann Guy, I am in 8 semester student at the IPC. I am a Trinidadian born who is living in Venezuela, I'm married with two kids and hoping and working very hard to graduate next year August.

I would like to share my views on what I think about teaching Efl. Teaching EFL is very important, and can be some times difficult. English is now a global language and people need English for many reasons, some for leisure, others for work purpose, they may also learn it out of sheer curiosity to learn about other people and some may learn it for obligation.
What ever the reason, when the four skills of English are taught, the learners are given an insite to the culture of those countries that speak the language, also the correct ways in which they can communicate with them. This enables them to improve socially, culturally and sometimes economically.
Teaching becomes difficult because the learners are not always exposed to the languages out side of the classroom, and when they are obligated they need to be motivated twice as much as the ESL students.
Publicado por rotistyle6 en 20:07 0 comentarios





miércoles 16 de mayo de 2007
greetings



Hi guys this is my blog, I haven´t got much to say right now so see you next time.

Just a bit about me , My name is Mary ann, I love reading, writing short stories and of course sleeping.
As flipper said I´m gonna flip out

No hay comentarios: